Chef's Night Off is a limited-attendance cooking class led by the best restaurant chefs in our fair cities. Up close and personal. So fill up your glass, put on your apron and be prepared to get busy. Because YOU'RE doing the cooking.
The menu will be created the day of the event so Chef can take inspiration from the seasonal goodies and international flavors of our Midtown Global Market. And who knows what other twists we may have up our sleeves?! We've been known to secretly request an ingredient out of Chef's own refrigerator and throw that into the mix. Or maybe we'll see something Chef likes to make at home...It's always an adventure!
Amazing, feel-good side effect? Your participation will help fund a monthly donation to Share Our Strength Minneapolis. This organization is dedicated to ending childhood hunger with their No Kid Hungry campaign.
- Jan 12: Jim Christiansen, of Heyday
- Feb 23: Don Saunders, of The Kenwood
- Mar 23: Lucas Almendinger, of Third Bird
- Apr 6: Doug Flicker of Piccolo
- May 4: Beth Fisher of Wise Acre Eatery
- June 29: Gavin Kaysen of Spoon and Stable
- September 21: Alan Bergo of The Salt Cellar
- October 19: Russell Klein of Brasserie Zentral and Meritage
- November 9: Thomas Boemer of Corner Table and Revival
- December 7: Michael DeCamp of Monello